What Are Resound Hearing Aids?Published On: 18th December 2018
Last Updated On: 19th December 2018
Resound hearing aid
Resound develop the hearing technology. Resound is advance wireless communication system. This technology will help the people who are suffering from the problem of hearing loss. They can use this device and enjoy their life. Headquartered of the resound hearing aid is in Ballerup, Denmark.
<a href="https://besthearingaidreviews.com/what-are-resound-hearing-aids" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><img class="aligncenter" src="https://besthearingaidreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/what_are_resound_hearing_aids.jpg" alt="What Are Resound Hearing Aids? [Infographic] | Best Hearing Aid Reviews" /></a>
Resound is the unique hearing aid technology. This technology is also known as a microphone in a helix (MIH) or remote microphone.
This style looks like the canal hearing aid with a little arm that folds above the opening to the ear canal. This device gave confidence to the people.
The people who are suffering from the problem of hearing loss by using this device those people can improve the quality of life, become more active and engaged in life.
Resound hearing aid model and style
- Model name of the resound hearing aid is LiNX 3D and styles are behind the ear (BTE), Receiver in the ear (RITE), in the ear (ITE), in the canal (ITC), completely in the canal (CIC), invisible in the canal, microphone in the helix.
- Another model name is LiNX^2 and its styles are behind the ear (BTE), Receiver in the ear (RITE), in the ear (ITE), in the canal (ITC), completely in the canal, invisible in the canal (IIC), microphone in the helix (MIH).
- Enya is the model name of the resound hearing aid and style are behind the ear (BTE), Receiver in the ear (RITE), in the ear (ITE), in the canal (ITC), completely in the canal (CIC), mini behind the ear (BTE).
- Enzo is the name of the model of the resound hearing aid and style is only behind the ear (BTE).
- LiNX^2 is the name of the model and styles are behind the ear (BTE), Receiver in the ear (RITE), in the ear (ITE), in the canal (ITC), invisible in the canal (IIC), microphone in the helix (MIH).
These all are the model names and styles of the technology resound hearing aid.
Types of resounding hearing aids
Mainly there are two types or categories of resounding hearing aids.
- Behind the ear hearing aids. (BTE)
- Custom in the ear hearing aids. (ITE)
Behind the ear hearing aids
In this type of hearing aid, in which a tube passing from behind the ear than going towards into the ear. Three important elements come in this type
- Standard behind the ear hearing aids
Standard behind the ear in which hearing aid is hidden behind the ear. A tube passing through behind the ear than connect to the molded receiver that fits in the outer ear. It also contains a volume control button and also has a push button that allows selection from multiple programs for specific performance situation.
- Fusion behind the ear hearing aids
The fusion behind the ear hearing is unique behind the ear hearing aid. You can convert the hearing aid to the power hearing aid by taking the help of your hearing care professional.
Fusion behind the ear hearing aid is suitable for moderate to severe hearing aid. If your hearing loss is on the border between moderate to severe hearing loss this hearing aid would be the best option. This is because you would not have to replace if your hearing goes worst.
- A receiver in the ear hearing aids
A receiver in the ear hearing aids is usually smaller than the fusion behind the ear hearing aid. In this hearing aid, the main section of the hearing is hidden behind the ear the receiver has been mounted in the tube fittings in the ear with a soft dome.
A receiver in the ear hearing aid is suitable for mild to moderately severe hearing loss. You should consult your healthcare professional that your receiver in the ear hearing aids would suit you and your hearing loss or not.
Custom in the ear hearing aids. (ITE)
There are two elements in the custom in the hearing aid
- Standard in-the-ear hearing aid
- Remote microphone hearing aids
Standard in the ear
The advantage of standard in the ear hearing aid is that it avoids the conflicts when you are wearing glasses or hats. There are five different types of custom hearing aids of which resound hearing aid offers:
- Full shell
- Half shell
- Mini canal
- Completely in the canal (CIC)
Standard in the hearing is suitable for mild to moderately severe hearing aid. It depends on the more or less invisible in your ear. Depending on the size and shape of your ear canal and your specific hearing loss shows which hearing aid is best for you.
Remote microphone (RM)
Resound develop a new technology that is a remote microphone. This contains advantages of the two technologies one is behind the ear and custom in the ear. Remote microphone is suitable for mild or to moderately severe hearing loss. A thin transparent tube passed to the outer ear and then connects to the main body of the hearing aid. This is a virtually invisible hearing instrument.
Benefits of resounding hearing aid
- The sound quality of resounding hearing aid is vivid and natural. Using resound hearing aid it is easy to understand about no matter where you are or what you are doing.
- By using this device you can feel comfortable, enjoy, relax and effortless hearing. Resound hearing aid have an ability to you get better speech understanding in the noisy environment.
- It is a best wireless technology. Resound have 2.4 GHz wireless technology. This device provides direct streaming of sound and data.
- Resound is advanced wireless communication system. By using it you can enjoy advanced binaural audiological features.
- By using resound hearing aid, you can receive the natural sound experience ever and you can react naturally to the world around you. Resound prevents whistling while maintaining the volume level you need to hear the world around you clearly and naturally.
- Resound hearing aid is the small and transparent device. Most of the people would not even notice that what you are wearing. It is designed in such a way it looks slim, stylish and comfortable.
- Resound LiNX hearing aid is coated with isolate nanotech. It is covered by ultra-thin polymer shield that protects the hearing aid with moisture, dust, and oil.
- You can control resound hearing aid through your phone. You may control hearing aid from the buttons on your hearing aid.
Categories of resounding hearing aids
The people who are suffering from hear loss can use these resound hearing aid technology.
Resound LiNX 3D
Resound LiNX 3D is one of the latest and advance technology. By using this you can hear more than you think. By using this device you can able to hear more sound around you and you will better identifying speech in noise. You can use your hearing aid just like wireless headphones.
Resound ENZO 3D
A people who are suffering from a problem hearing loss. They can use resound ENZO 3D, it will give you a clear and crisp sound quality. This technology will help you to hear better in noise. You will hear all the sound around you, no matter what direction the sound is coming.
Resound ENZO^2 is smallest hearing aids. It is most advanced technology, gives you easy access to sound no matter where it is coming from. By using this device you can connect with everything around.
A hearing is a priceless thing. This technology has the ability to delivers excellent sound quality. This is wireless, so you can hear any sound directly to your hearing aid. It has 2.4 GHz wireless accessories. You can control the device or volume by using resound control app.
Resound up smart
Resound up smart is one of the advances and the new kind of smart hearing aid. It is the best way to connect with the world. By using this technology you can receive best sound quality.
Resound is wireless hearing aid accessories. It will help you to make your experience even better. You should have to use that accessory that fit your lifestyle.
- Enjoy conversation
A person who is suffering from hearing loss and want to talk and enjoy the conversation, even in a noisy surrounding. Resound micro mic is one of the best devices, it will help you hear sounds you want to hear.
- Extend your hearing
Resound multi-mic will help you to hear crystal clear sound from up to 80 feet away. Conversion between the people at the dinner table, any seminar, presentation or any business meeting can be tough if you are suffering from hearing loss problem. This technology has the ability to enhance your hearing ability and extends your listening range.
- Crystal clear calls
Resound technology resound phone clip +, have the ability to make a crystal clear phone calls. This device has the ability to mute background noise and any audio come from the phone. By using this technology a person who has a problem hearing loss can hear crystal clear phone call.
- Direct TV streaming
If you are TV lover but you have problem hearing loss then you can use a technology resound TV stream 2. By using this device you can enjoy watching TV with your friends and family. This device has the ability to allow you to hear the stream crystal clear stereo sound from the TV to directly to your hearing aid. By using this device you can hear up to 22 feet away in the clear line of sight.
- Control at your fingertips
Resound remote control 2 have the ability to adjust the volume or mute your hearing aid and change programs. By using this remote control you can enjoy your life.
Care and maintenance of resounding hearing aid
Maintenance of hearing aid is very important for well-functioning and long-lasting hearing aids. By doing this you can receive good quality from the hearing aid. So you have to clean your hearing aid. You can clean your hearing aid with clean, soft cloth, tissue or a proper cleaning tools. These things will help to remove earwax, grease, and moisturizer. Do not use water to clean the resound hearing aid, they can damage hearing aid.
- You should have to remove hearing aid while using perfume, hair spray, applying cosmetics, suntan lotion and aftershave. These all things may get into the hearing aid and cause damage.
- Keep your hearing aid clean and dry. Do not wear hearing aid while showering, swimming, in heavy rain, steam bath or any type of moist atmosphere.
- Leave wet hearing aid to dry with the battery out, you have to make sure that the door of the battery must open.
- Do not hear aid until completely dry otherwise can cause damage. In the night you should have to put the hearing aid and battery in a sealed container with a desiccator. The desiccator is called drying agent.
- Do not leave your hearing aid in sunlight or directly near heat.
- Avoid rough handling of hearing aids, do not dropping any kind of hearing aid on the hard surface or floors it will cause damage.
Why choose to resound hearing aid
Resound hearing aid is best to use because of its top rating sound quality, meaning full design, new design, easy to use, natural hearing ability, innovative products that are invisible. They believe that everyone should be able to reclaim their hearing and reconnect to the world.
There are many reasons to choose resound hearing aid these are top rated sound quality, stay connected to the world, a full family of a hearing aid can use it, it is rugged and durable, it provides your guarantee of hearing aid.
Resound hearing aid also provides a clearer, vibrant and richer sound. It provides the natural earrings results and the most natural sound. It also prevents artificial noises for natural sounds. It also provides additional wireless connections to the people. So in this people can stream TV, radio and even voices from across the room. In resound hearing aid everything you hear is vivid and speech is always clear strong and easy to understand.