What Are Binaural Hearing AidsPublished On: 25th May 2018
Last Updated On: 26th May 2018
The hearing is one of the sense from five senses. In this sense, ears of the human beings work. When the sound has produced both ears of the person get alert and listens the sound. Both ears listen the sound at the same time and react on the produced sound more effectively than the reaction comes from one ear. Both ears of the human work together and react together on the same action.
We can say the human is binaural. Almost his all body parts and some organs work in the pair and work more effectively. For example, we talk about the pair of eyes that works under the one basic sense from the five basic senses. This sense is the sense of sight. In this sense, the pair of eye work to gather to see the beauty of the world.
The working of both the eyes of human is more effective than the working of the single eye. The eye of a human can see from zero to one eighty degrees and if both the eyes of the human is working he is able to see the view more clearly.
After the pair of eyes when we talk the example of the pair of arms or hands that works under the sense of touch used to identify the object and its shape by touching it. Or a person uses the pair of the hand to hold or pick up some object. A person can do this work more easily by using both the hands. By using both hands he can easily lift the heavy objects.
We cannot take the work of both arms or hands from just one arm or hand. If a person tries to do so we can take or hand or arm in the state where they can damage. Besides these pairs of the body that works under the any of the basic sense, we going talk about the organ that is not working under any sense. That organ is the pair of kidneys.
The pair of kidneys in the human body uses to control the urine and the water in the body. Both kidneys work together and serve the human and when one of the human kidneys get damaged the human caught into the health problem. One kidney of the human cannot work more effectively than the combined work of both kidneys. The loss of one side from the pair takes a person into the big problem.
Like when we talk about the pair of ears that works under the sense of hearing. If a person loses his sense of hearing from one side and he wears the hearing aid only on that side this does not makes the big problem but when a person loss his sense of hearing from both sides and a person prefer to wear hearing aid only at one side this makes trouble.
First, we discuss what are hearing aids? Hearing aids are the small tiny electronic devices used to amplifies the produced sound. It is the small device plays a very important role in the life of a partially deaf person. In this device, the receiver is present to receive the signal after the receiver the amplifier get activated that takes the output of the receiver as an input and amplifies it. After amplification, the speaker takes this amplified signal convert it from digital to analog and convey the produced sound to the listener.
Binaural Hearing Aids:
When we talk about the binaural hearing aid means the hearing aids wearing on both sides. Wearing the hearing aids on both sides provides a great benefit to the partially deaf person. As we discussed above the benefits of the body parts and organs working in the pairs. Human ears are also in practice of working together in the pair. When we talk about the use of hearing aid on both sides it sounds good in sense of working together.
Benefits of Binaural Hearing Aids:
The benefits of binaural hearing aids are following:
- By wearing the hearing aids on both sides or on both ears means that listening to a good quality of voice. Wearing the hearing aids on both ears provides you a sound as it is as it is produced.
- By wearing the hearing aids on both ears increase your sense of alertness and make you more aware and take you in the feel that you are safe due to your alertness. Wearing the hearing aids on both ears make you more alert.
- Using the hearing aids on both ears engaged your nerves actively and if the nerves do not engage properly they can go to the state where they have auditory deprivation. Using the hearing aids on both ears makes the nerves functioning actively and this functioning of the nerves prevent them from auditory deprivation.
- By using only one hearing aid force you to makes it volume higher in the need of the clear voice. This act can take you in the big trouble. By using the hearing aids on both sides provide you the sound as it is as it is produced and you feel no need to volume up to the sound.
- Using the hearing aids on both ears provides you the satisfaction of good quality of voice and give you a confidant in the gathering.
We concluded from the above discussion that hearing aid is a very important device who are not able to listen the produced sound. This device not only makes them listen but also provide them a confidence to talk and participate in the gathering. When we talk about the use of hearing aids on both ears at first the sentence take you in the fear that using the hearing aids on both ears. But if you go for it so feels the different benefits related to using of hearing aids on both sides. Using the hearing aids on both sides give you the feeling that you are listening from your own ears without getting any help from anybody or from anything. It provides you the quality of sound same as it is produced.