[EXCLUSIVE] Clinical Trial Accepting 30 Lucky Americans Age 65+ To Get 95% OFF On New High Tech Hearing Devices – Call This Hotline To See If There Are Any Spots Left!Published On: June 19, 2019
You’ll never see a deal on hearing aids this good again, so call now before there are no more spots left!
This hotline will only be available on Wednesday, 19th June 2019. The official number for the hotline is (800) 376-6001
What’s the Catch?
There is absolutely NO catch other than this limited time reduced 95% OFF price offer is only available for the first 30 people to get in the trial! All of the spots will fill up before the day is even over, so we recommend you call right away.
The only thing they’ll ask of you is to give feedback on the device in exchange for offering such a HUGE discount price.
Participants in the trial can save $4,750 or more right now thanks to the Hearing Loss Association!
Call (800) 376-6001
Our editors recommend calling now to see if you can get into the trial and get this $5,000 pair of hearing aids for 1/20 the price. Don’t wait, otherwise, you might miss out on the greatest hearing technology opportunity of 2018.
The hotline will automatically route you to a representative with Nano Hearing Technology so you can get your pair of hearing aids shipped directly to your door, WITHOUT needing a hearing test or anything else.
Secure your spot now because only 30 lucky people will have the opportunity to get this new invisible hearing device at this price!
UPDATE Wednesday, 19th June 2019: There are only 17 spots left in the trial. Call (800) 376-6001 right now to secure your spot before it’s too late.
The downfall? We aren’t sure if we’ll ever be able to hold another trial like this again since we covered almost ALL of the costs for our participants.
“We wanted to provide an opportunity for Americans to experience the latest digital hearing technology for 1/20 the price”
What You Can Do About It?
The time to act is now. A trial like this may never be held again. If you or a loved one is struggling with hearing this is your golden chance!
Over 48 Million Americans are currently struggling with hearing loss. You can get help. It’s time to take back control of your ears and your life.
Call (800) 376-6001
If you’re still on the fence on whether or not you have any sort of hearing loss, watch this hearing test video, you might be shocked at what you can (or can’t) hear!
3 Hidden Hearing Loss Dangers
While researching this program, our editors were shocked to discover all the health problems associated with hearing loss.
Having the ability to hear allows you to have stronger relationships with your husband or wife, with your children, and your grandkids! Not being able to hear means missing out on precious moments with your loved ones.
Because the brain doesn’t get the same signals it’s used to, hearing loss can lead to poor brain function and other health problems. Hearing loss has been linked to the following:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
It also leads to problems with mood and can even lead to divorce in some cases. So when we go for a long time with serious hearing loss, even though it seems like it’s not a big deal, it has a long list of negative effects on your life and on your loved ones.
Top 5 Reasons Most People Haven’t Gotten a Hearing Test Yet
Unfortunately, the 75% of people who need a hearing test or hearing aids haven’t gotten either. Our editors found the 5 most common reasons people with hearing loss haven’t done anything yet.
- They Don’t Realize They Have Hearing Loss. After interviewing 570 people with hearing loss and reading medical studies, our editors found that the biggest reason reason people don’t buy hearing aids is because they don’t know they actually have hearing loss. Most people neglect their ears for 7-10 years before taking action.
- Pride and Denial. Most people don’t want to admit that they have a hearing problem that needs any treatment. They think “it’s not that bad” or that their problem isn’t big enough to spend money on to fix. The biggest reason people need to get hearing aids is actually the health problems listed above. Essentially the brain is like a muscle, and when the brain can’t hear fully, it starts to shut down.
- Cosmetics. Surprisingly guys are actually more vein than women when it comes to hearing aids. Men feel “unmanly” if they need hearing aids, and women often feel like it might make them less attractive, but both are misconceptions, and now there are advanced invisible hearing aids that fit completely inside the canal.
- Price. For the majority of Americans, shelling out $500 for a hearing test or $5,000 for hearing aids that might not work or might be too complex to use is a big risk. Fortunately, with this huge discount for trial participants, you can get a device for 5% of the price if you call (800) 376-6001
- Failure. Many older folks believe that getting hearing aids is a sign that they’ve failed. This is similar to pride, but viewing hearing aids as a handicap that makes them seem “weaker”. Realize that people most likely aren’t actually buy hearing aids for themselves. They buy them for the benefit of someone else. Think about it – a husband or wife buys hearing aids to the benefit of his spouse, kids, and grandkids so they can all interact without having to repeat everything.
Think About Your Loved Ones
John Parker took advantage of this new hearing test program for his mother the same day he saw his 5 year old son Sam trying to ask his 78 year old grandmother Lisa a question but she couldn’t hear him. “It was very sad”, John said,
“Lucas looked up with big eyes and said “Grandma, can we bake chocolate chip cookies?” She didn’t respond. He asked again, and she still didn’t respond…”
Then Lucas thought she was ignoring him so he started crying uncontrollably like I’ve never seen. I could tell he felt very rejected, and the crazy part is my mother didn’t even know what she did. I couldn’t imagine all the other things she’s missing out on in her life, not to mention the arguments with her husband over basic things that would be resolved if they could actually hear each other let alone the TV!
The next day, I paid for a hearing test and got my mother invisible hearing aids that fit completely inside the canal. Here’s what she started telling me over the next week:
- “I heard sounds I haven’t heard in years, I thought I was good, but I didn’t know what I was missing! It’s like not wearing glasses and thinking you have 20/20 only to realize you’ve been going through life 1/2 blind!”
- “I can finally hear the grandkids, it made me cry!”
- “I don’t have to ask my husband to repeat himself anymore”
- “Last year, I almost got in a car wreck because I couldn’t hear a car coming through the red light”
- “I used to have trouble cooking because I couldn’t hear the boiling water on the stove, not anymore.”
- “I can listen to the TV at normal volume, used to be on 40, now it’s on 18”
- “I can hear the pastor in church just as clearly as when I was 21!”
- “I thought I didn’t need hearing aids, until I discovered all the health problems associated with not being able to hear”
- “Once I discovered that invisible hearing aids exist, I was sold. That’s what I wanted, and that’s what I got.”
If your hearing isn’t perfect or you know someone who could benefit from being in this trial, we recommend you share this article with them.
Call (800) 376-6001 right now to see if the trial still has spots left!
Hearing Loss Association is a free, community supported American online publication helping consumers take hold of their future and not letting big corporations take advantage of them.