Discover The Shocking Connection Between Alzheimer’s and Hearing Loss And What You Can Do About It…Published On: 18th December 2018
Last Updated On: 19th December 2018
New Research Shows Hearing Loss Could Lead To Alzheimer’s…
Do you have a loved one with hearing loss that should have purchased hearing aids years ago?
If so, don’t worry. You’re not alone…
In fact, over 5.7 million Americans currently have Alzheimer’s disease.
That’s 1 in every 10 people over age 65!
And guess what the #1 cause of Alzheimer’s is?
New research shows it could be hearing loss!
Let me explain…
The brain starts losing memory when it can’t intake sounds like it should be. It’s kind of like not lifting weights for 10 years, the muscles get weaker and weaker and start decomposing.
But unlike muscles that are visible — hearing loss is invisible and VERY gradual. Thus, it often takes seniors 7 years before they finally start accepting that their hearing is starting to go…but by then, it might be too late.
Over the past few years, researchers at Johns Hopkins have done studies looking at how hearing loss may influence cognitive decline.
In each case, they met with a number of seniors over several years and tracked which ones developed Alzheimer’s and how quickly the disease progressed.
In each study, the people with hearing loss had higher rates of dementia!
In one study, people with hearing loss were 24% more likely to have Alzheimer’s! In another, they found that the worse the hearing loss was, the more likely the person was to develop dementia!
The researchers have a few reasons why that might be:
1. Change in brain function: The particular part of your brain in charge of hearing and processing auditory information may simply start to work differently when the hearing part of that equation goes away (or becomes strained), causing a change to how your brain is structured, which could be related to the effects of Alzheimer’s.
2. Cognitive load: When you can’t hear well, you have to work a lot harder to make sense of what people are saying. Every conversation you participate in requires more mental energy and work. If your everyday conversations are taking up most of the mental energy you have, then there’s less left for you to put toward memory or other cognitive functions.
3. Social isolation: We know that social isolation can have some very serious effects on both physical and mental health. When it’s hard to hear, it becomes harder to maintain social connections, which can lead to feeling alienated and experiencing all the negative effects of social isolation and loneliness.
You’re probably wondering — what’s the best solution for someone that is showing signs of Alzheimer’s?
New Breakthrough Solution
Researchers conclude, that the best solution to combat Alzheimer’s is to prevent it in the first place by investing in a pair of hearing aids. Even people with Alzheimer’s can benefit from hearing aids because the brain will start hearing sounds it hasn’t heard in years.
But if you’re like most hard-working Americans, you don’t like the idea of dipping into your hard-earned retirement money to spend $5,000 on traditional hearing aids when the cost to manufacture hearing aids is significantly less…
Fortunately our editors consulted with the most awarded hearing experts and researchers across America and discovered a new company called Nano Hearing Aids with shockingly advanced technology for 1/10 the price of traditional hearing aids.
And the best part?
Our editors tested Nano’s new pair of $500 Model X Digital Hearing Aids and they scored EQUAL to a $5,000 hearing in 5/10 categories and were actually BETTER in 5/10 categories.
New Hearing Technology OutPerforms Traditional Hearing Aids In 5 Important Ways
- Eliminating Background Noise
- Automatic Sound-Adjusting Based On Your Environment
- Nearly Invisible, Discrete Design Behind The Ear (BTE)
- Rechargeable Technology (No More $200/year Battery Costs)
- 100 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Nano’s new breakthrough technology is going viral right now — they can barely keep product in stock due to such high demand!
But as a gesture of gratitude to help families with Alzheimer’s, the CEO of Nano, Robert Carlson is extending readers an exclusive limited time Buy 1 Get 1 FREE offer!
Ok. You’re probably wondering, “Where can I take advantage of Nano’s sale and get my new hearing aids from the comfort of my home before they sell out”?
Sold Exclusively Online: CLICK HERE To Visit NanoHearingAids.com
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Wednesday, 19th December 2018
We just got an email from James, the CEO of Nano, and due to a viral Facebook post, Nano sold 379 pairs of their most popular invisible hearing device in the past HOUR alone, and is forced to END ALL promotions for the rest of the year before they sell out — this includes ending their current Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sale in the next HOUR.
We got this special link from James to extend the sale for our Hearing Loss Association readers but it probably won’t be active for longer than an hour from reading this.